Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge # 53 - Week 3





Hello, it's Anna here and there is my version of today's inspiration. I like the rainbow themes in cardmaking, so this is my version. I used True Colors set to stamp splashes and text, and then added a few enamel dots.



Hey, Anni here with my second take on the inspiration photo. I used an older stamp set that is till one of my favorites: Tag-alongs. The senitment is from the set Wish BIG.



Hello, Emily here with a 2nd card for BIC #53.  On this card, I used Crossing Lines.  I inked each line in a different color to create the colorful patterns.



Hi everyone! Tara here with cards that use almost all of the brand new sets available this month! I used Buggin' Out, Big Chatter with its corresponding SVG file and Crossing lines to create these fun and bright Hello cards!




Hi, it's Lisa here again to share my second take on this happy inspirational photo!  Anything with rainbows puts me in a good mood!  I've used a water stamping technique with the Star of the Show Stamp Set.  I then embossed over my color stamped blocks with a sentiment from Big Chatter Set, and layered it onto of some lovely lines in the Crossing Lines Stamp Set...


Hi there, it's Christine. Don't you just LOVE all those rainbows? I created my rainbow with a stencil and dye inks. Then I stamped Delicate Doilies and a sentiment rom Speak Easy. Quick, easy, eyecatching ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment